Why TruBlu Realty?
Choosing the right agent can make all the difference.
Align yourself with a local expert.TruBlu agents live where they work, shop at nearby stores, have children that attend local schools, and have intimate knowledge of local communities down to the price per square foot of homes in specific neighborhoods. And since TruBlu agents close on average four times as many transactions as typical agents with traditional companies, your Trublu Realty agent is better prepared to navigate you through the intricacies of a transaction with attention to detail and care.
True Service. True Savings.
For BuyersAn experienced advocate by your side.
Buying real estate is a rewarding life event. Appraisal issues, market trends, financing options, and house inspections can overwhelm a buyer. TruBlu Realty helps make this process easier.
A TruBlu agent will:
- Coordinate a private home tour that suits your schedule, and provide transportation if needed
- Inform you of market changes that affect your home search.
- Preview and research homes to ensure your time is well spent.
- Honestly explain the advantages and disadvantages of every property you visit.
- Gather school district reports, lists of local amenities and greenways, and other benefits for each home.
- Negotiate the best possible price and terms for you with expediency and as little hassle as possible.
- Facilitate the sale with all parties – between co‐op agents, lenders, inspectors, appraisers, and attorneys.
- Ensure the deal is finalized and be with you at the closing.